What is the Difference Between My Current PCard+ and Fixed Value Cards?
We’ve introduced a new card option that allows you to get more control over your business expenses – Fixed Value Cards. These are pre-funded PCard+ cards suitable for per-diems or one-off spend requests.
To simplify your card experience, the standard PCard+ cards you use today will continue to function in the same way, but will now be called Spend Limit Cards.
With these two great card options, we’re giving you complete control and flexibility to create and use these cards in a manner that suits your business needs to the tee.
To Create Fixed Value Cards
- Click on Add Card under the Fixed Value Cards section in your Cards tab
- Choose the desired Card Option and Card Format > Next
- For Virtual Cards click Submit
- For Plastic Cards
- Select an existing cardholder or invite a new user > Next
- Enter the amount you want to load to the card and set your desired card controls
- Select Shipping Address > Select Shipping Method > Submit
To Manage Fixed Value Cards
- Click on Manage Fixed Value Card under the Fixed Value Cards section in your Cards tab
- Click on the Manage drop-down menu for the card you wish to edit
- You can choose to view Cardholder Info and the card's Transactions, edit Card Controls, Reissue, or Delete the card