Quick Guide to Getting Started with Cast & Crew PCard+
2. Fill in the details about you (Business Owner/Primary Account Holder) and your business
Signing up will only take a few minutes provided we obtain accurate information about you and your business!
Funding Your Account
Method 1: Instant Account Verification
1. Go to the Funds tab > Click to connect a bank under the PCard+ Transfer Icon
2. Search for your credit union or banking institution
3. Enter your online banking credentials to complete the verification process
Note: Most major banking institutions support instant bank account verification. If your bank does not support it, you will need to use the Deposit Verification method.
Method 2: Deposit Verification
1. Navigate to the Funds tab > Click to connect a bank > Connect your bank via micro deposit verification
2. Enter your bank's routing number and account number to link the account
3. In 1-2 business days, check your bank account activity for 2 small deposits from PCard+
4. Once the deposit has been made, navigate to the Funds tab > Verify Account > Enter the two deposit amounts
5. If the amounts are a match, your bank account will be successfully verified
Note: The account being linked must permit ACH debit transfers out of the account, otherwise transfers initiated from this account will fail.
Creating and Adding Cards
Employee cards can be assigned to specific individuals within your business. PCard+ cards eliminate the need for employees to submit expense reports, thereby trimming down the tedious and time-consuming process of tracking receipts and reimbursements.
PCard+ also allows you to configure spend controls/limits for each card to easily track and monitor business expenses.
When a card is assigned to an employee, they can activate their own card and set a PIN. They can also upload receipts for their transactions, check their spend balance and activity, and view the card controls set on their card.
A few fields are required for a card to be issued to an employee, they are:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address* (optional)
* Email address is required if you wish to grant your employees access to the PCard+ mobile app.
Utility cards can be assigned to specific needs of a business, such as office supplies, gas, and other general expenses. These cards do not require any individual's information to be associated with the card and will not have web app or mobile app access. Thus, utility cardholders cannot upload receipts, view their transactions, or check their spend balance or card controls.
Note: Cast & Crew cards are printed and delivered to your business address within 7-10 business days. Once you receive the Cast & Crew cards in the mail, the card may be activated by the cardholder by calling 855-547-2893 or by the primary account holder by visiting www.castandcrewcard.com. Each cardholder will need to provide personal information in order for their identity to be verified.
2. Provide the person's first and last name, date of birth, email, and phone number. You will also have the option to create a card for this person
Admins can be granted specific permissions to view and/or manage certain aspects of the PCard+ account. This option is fitting for someone that helps you manage your business operations and expenses, such as an Assistant, Accountant, or Bookkeeper.