How Do I File a Transaction Dispute?
Dispute Due to Lost or Stolen Card
- Your PIN or account number is no longer secure or confidential
Dispute Due to Discrepancy
If you aren’t able to resolve your dispute with the merchant, you can file a dispute by calling the number on the back of your card.
A customer care representative will help you through the process, and Visa® will investigate the dispute on your behalf and contact you with the results.
If the transaction(s) in question are indeed unfamiliar or fraudulent:
- Immediately contact our 24/7 Customer Support team at 855-547-2893
- Deactivate or Cancel the card associated with those charges
- Reissue a new card from the Cards tab
You Filed a Dispute, What Next?
- Please note that this provisional credit may be reversed, dependent on the outcome of the investigation
- We additionally recommend that you file a police report documenting any fraudulent activity on your card
- Please note that this investigation could take up to 120 days to complete, however, we will try to resolve it as quickly as possible