How Do I Link and Verify My Bank Account to Transfer Funds?
Method 1: Instant Account Verification
2. Search for your credit union or banking institution
3. Enter your online banking credentials to complete the verification process
Note: Most major banking institutions support instant bank account verification. If your bank does not support it, you will need to use the Deposit Verification method.
Method 2: Deposit Verification
2. Enter your bank's routing number and account number to link the account
3. In 1-2 business days, check your bank account activity for 2 penny deposits from PCard+
4. Once the deposit has been made, navigate to the Funds tab > Verify Account > Enter the two deposit amounts
5. If the amounts are a match, your bank account will be successfully verified
Note: The account being linked must permit ACH debit transfers out of the account, otherwise transfers initiated from this account will fail.
Your online banking credentials are protected by 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to keep your information safe and secure.
How Do I Delete My Bank Account?